* 1) a game viewer similar to the link [url removed, login to view] (all the games should be loaded through a text file):
2) a chess game/problem viewing editor.
Please refer to the link - [url removed, login to view] (the chess games are displayed in the chess game editor which is required)
3) When two players are playing an online game via internet, The existing gaming area works on the functionality that after 5 seconds, the page refreshes, and if any moves are made, then they are loaded into the board. The auto refresh option should be removed and each move should be sent dynamically from the player to the opponent as soon as they are made on the board.
4) the chess clock functionality should support all clock formats -
sample code - [url removed, login to view]
and the final game window should look similar to [url removed, login to view]
5) a chat room/chat functionality for the site (similar to the one used in [url removed, login to view]).
Members should be able to talk to each other privately and also should be able to talk to other members in a group like a chat room. Many chat rooms should be available.
6) While playing in the chess gaming area, the chess pieces are currently moving from one square to another by clicking on one square and then clicking on the square it had to be moved to.
We need to add the drag and drop functionality such that, instead of clicking on the squares, the pieces should be dragged from the square it is currently in and then dropped in the square it should be placed in.
drag and drop functionality similar to the ones used in the website www.chess.com.
7) make the site more user friendly.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $717 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, We understand your requirements fully & are confident of a 100% delivery from our end. Please check your mailbox here, for our detailed bid. Thanks and regards BasuTechnoHub team
Custom software development ([url removed, login to view] Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service)