Please see our original project:
[url removed, login to view]
We are very close to selecting a provider, but are awaiting more high quality submissions.
May I repeat: If you would normally charge more, say $3000 for this site, we are instead offering 10% of all future profits if you are interested and can complete *very* quickly.
For reasons given below, we have managed to increase our funding to $1500. This does not mean we will spend over $1000, but you may win the extra amount by fulfilling our criteria below (this is money we could otherwise spend on marketing).
This project is really for invites only. If you wish to bid in general please use the above project. This project is for those who have been contacted; you have been contacted because:
- You claim to have a good offering
- We are looking for a genuinely well designed site that beats the existing [url removed, login to view] design
- So far we have only seen designs that are 1. much worse, or 2. about equal
- We are yet to be fully convinced that the scripts and auction workings of telebid can be reproduced so professionally (i.e. with features detailing when new bids come in and how much time added to auction etc, colour changing when bids placed etc)
- If you think you can beat the design AND deliver quickly, then please bid below. Please MAKE SURE you include samples of previous work and outline why we should choose you over anyone else.
Again, outline why we should choose you. The most likely winner will be the one who gives a proposal for our site and completion.
We have worked with many developers over the years and are only interested in working with committed, experienced programmers who can demonstrate good results. We demand high-quality results.
Our priorities for this project are (ie if you can do these best, you will win)
- speed to completion
- quality of design (professional and simple, while retaining telebid 'modern' feel)
- ability to improve on existing telebid model
If you are an experienced developer who can demonstrate *excellent* results, I would like to underline that we also offer the option of taking 10% of profits. Mention this when you bid if interested. See our previous post for details of our past successes online.