We're in need of a developer that can create a simple CMS slideshow. The user logs into the backend (with set username and password), uploads their media (images or videos), then sets the interval in which do display the slideshow.
The purpose of this project is to develop the first slideshow with a Content Management System (accessible via web) to showcase products or upcoming promotions in-store or online. We will be displaying your work on our video wall. Additionally, we have the intent of having your code available online for others to build off of to contribute to the open source community.
Here's a screenshot of the goal:
[url removed, login to view]
(we're open to variations)
- size 800*600 compatible (for Video wall)
1. Slideshow loops back to the beginning
2. Images (need PNG, GIF and JPG to be accepted) must be no larger than 8MB when uploaded
3. Custimizable order (move up or down)
4. Image uploader would be nice to be handled in AJAX but not too important
5. Video in FLV format
We use Wordpress when designing websites so if you wanted to make a plugin instead that's fine.
Our staff would also like to add a YouTube video into the slideshow, I don't know if this is possible.
Thanks in advance and good luck.
Project Due Date:
July 20, 2011.