I want a system for a restaurant (Pizzeria), to serve as POS and be able to produce the following reports:
(It should be named Pizzeria Management Solutions (PMS))
• Products – This system should be able to track and manage menu products, by being able to record live sales, recall past sales, make adjustments to those products and change availability of the products.
• Services – This system should offer the selection of the services to be offered and that will have to include options like: Dine in, Take Away, Delivery. It should also determine the service times such as lunch service, dinner service.
• Customers – It should be able to save customer’s details and preferences and use those details to produce reports: Most favourite meal, average customer spend, least fav. meal.
• Performance –Must be able to measure performance of individual staff, the whole team and performance during different service times.
• Time – Keeping time record of sales, services and anything else in between.
• Stock – This system should be able to record food and other product deliveries from suppliers. Making suggestions to order new stock when low availabilities have been found.
Find attached the project proposal, where the all work should be based on.
I also want proper documentation of the project.
**AS THIS IS A COLLEGE PROJECT, ITS IS NOT EXCEPTED TO BE A 100% WORKING SYSTEM, IT IS IMPORTANT A GOOD INTERFACE AND GOOD DOCUMENTATION**
experienced visual basic programmer for more than 7 years, i understand your requirements and i can deliver your projects as fast and accurate as possible. please check PMB
24 freelancers are bidding on average €285 for this job
Hi, We have already developed a product similar to that with all the feature. I am attaching the feature details of the product. I can also show you demo.
Sir, we are ready to work in your [url removed, login to view] kindly check some of our works given in the portfolio. Plz check private message for details. Thanks
Custom software development ([url removed, login to view] Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service)