I need a website for a small history museum.
- An interactive site with lots of interesting content.
- Must be professional, modern, and vibrant looking. With rotating banners and full-width websites
- Analytic to track visitor behavior
- Accommodate large amounts of video. They have an archive of footage (in DV format) that wee need to be posted
- News section that serves up fresh content (Note: we can integrate Google News)
- Optimized for mobile (Note: please itemize the cost of both a separate mobile site and an optimized mobile site)
- Must be universally compatible with all browsers and devices
- Want store front to sell their products
- Full social media/email/sharing integration so all content can easily be passed along to others. Also want to integrate all admin content posts with automatic social media posting
- Want a social network (Note: we will build a [url removed, login to view] network and integrate the link throughout the website)
- Must be scalable
Websites we like
- History Channel: [url removed, login to view]
- Brooklyn Museum: [url removed, login to view]
- Bass Museum: [url removed, login to view]
- Guggenheim Museum: [url removed, login to view]
- MOCA NOMI: [url removed, login to view]
- History Miami: [url removed, login to view]
Website will have e-commerce, membership sign-up, must be completely set up and working.
Website will have galleries of images.
Events and news sections must be easy to scale (events and news sections). Must be easy to update.
What language and what database would you prefer to use?
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1915 for this job
we specialize in large web based applications. We are a group of professionls having 5+ years experience in web application/site development. lets discuss and finalize. Please check PMB.
Respected Sir, Here is from Neel Softech and we have good expertise from HTML,CSS, Photoshop, Flash, Joomla, Oscommerce, Wordpress, Drupal. Please check Our PM.