Our company is looking for an expert freelancer (or company) with a strong experience in web design, php, mySQL, and social media API integration to replace our current web development team.
We're looking for someone with a good eye for stylish, modern designs that is willing to work on a number of changes we would like to make to our corporate website and are hoping this individual will be able to handle our project over the next month AND continue to work as our developer working on periodic changes well into the future.
In regards to changes to our website, we'll be looking to:
- Adjust the design of the header section of our website
- Integrate various social media API's into our website (including facebook, twitter, linked in, google, yahoo, etc) so that users may use this websites to link their accounts to our website and use that login information rather than requiring them to create a separate account. In addition, we want to pull relevant information from each API to help pre-screen individuals that join our database. Finally, with the API's, we wish to push back relevant information that is published on our website to interested individuals through each API.
- Alter our database emailing structure to allow emails to be sent out to different users throughout the week (rather than once weekly)
- Change the design of a number of pages on our website to make them more user friendly
- Adjust our back end content management system to allow it to display relevant information linked to from each social media API and integrate these APIs with the various user accounts that are already developed in our website.
To apply, please provide ONLY the requested information below. Please reply with the word "read" as the first word of your reply or your response will not be considered.
1) Please provide us with 3 links (ONLY THREE) to websites that you've designed that highlight your design abilities.
2) Please provide us with 2 links (ONLY TWO) to websites that demonstrate your ability to integrate social media APIs (ex. facebook, twitter, linked in, google, yahoo, etc). Ideally, we would like a description of how you integrated EACH example (and why it turned out well in that example) and what type of information you were able to provide to companies based upon your API integration. Also, please let us know which of the above APIs you've actually worked with in the past (and in what regard).
3) A description of what experience you've had writing APIs (and one to two examples, if relevant). This is NOT a requirement for this project, but our company will soon be developing an iPhone and Android app and will need an API for our website to use for these applications. Thus, if you're able to handle writing an API, that would be ideal.
Once we receive the above information, we will review the information accordingly and follow-up with you if we're interested.