We are looking for an experienced programmer to write us a basic program for a scrolling image web banner.
Something similar to the scrolling web banner on the home page of bodybuilding. com
It will need to include a user interface where I can input all the data. This data will include:
- The number of images the scrolling banner will have, for example 5 or 6 or 7 etc...(unlimited)
- The location/address of the images (images will be hosted on my website server)
- The hyperlink for each image (for example, when the user clicks on image 1 or 2 or 3..etc. it will take them to a page on my website that I have specified for each image)
- The direction of the scrolling (left to right, right to left, top to bottom, and bottom to top)
- The number of milli seconds of pause between changing to the next image
- The number of milli seconds it takes to display the next image
- A left arrow, right arrow, and pause button on the bottom right, so that the user can either scroll back to the image that previously displayed, or scroll forward to the next image, or pause an image from scrolling so that they can take a closer look at the image advertisement.
After I have entered all this data, I need the program to then:
- Display a preview of the web banner on my computer
- And most importantly: Provide the html code so that I can copy and paste it on my webpage.
- Images will be in JPEG.
- I will create my own images using photoshop.
- All the images for the banner will be created in the same size, so if the program requires me to input the size of the image, that is fine, however we need the program to be able to support different sizes (which will be horizontally and vertically centred on the webpage).
- The banner will need to be set so that it continuously scrolls (infinite).
11 freelancers are bidding on average $124 for this job
*****************your search ends here..professionals are here to accomplish your project rightly..................please check the pm................................/