We want a custom design for Geodesic solutions software.
The applicant MUST demonstrate proficiency in Geodesic software and should have a strong background in CSS/Smarty.
1. We want to customize the entire site's CSS/Code to look just like codecanyon com.
There is no header menu like codecanyon for categories.
However, we do need the top menu similar to signup bar.
The front page, item page, and browsing page layout of the site is more like OLX
2. We want a vertical menu based on [url removed, login to view] to expand Regions, categories on the side bar.
Upon clicking (not mouseover), the child div should popup in the middle of the page and should have a close (X) at the top right.
- Site templates should be upgrade friendly to Geodesic V6.0
- Clear documentation on changes made/required during the upgrade process.
- 100% CSS-based layout (no tables)
- Valid HTML (must validate on [url removed, login to view])
- Valid CSS (must validate on [url removed, login to view])
- Compatible with all major browsers (IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox 2+, Safari 2+, Chrome, Opera). Should look the SAME across all browsers and all platforms (Mac/Win/Linux).
*NOTE: Links and file paths / image paths should be 'document-relative'
*NOTE: Text files (.html and .css pages) should have Unicode text encoding UTF-8, no BOM
*NOTE: Text files (.html and .css pages) should be encoded with Unix-style (LF) line breaks
*NOTE: Website image files should be .png, .jpg or .gif format (as appropriate)
*NOTE: PSD files should be layered so text and layer styles can be edited