Our educational services company needs an online subscription-based web application and associated website backend built on a PHP / AJAX framework. It contains a user-generated content directory, an app store-style ecommerce component, user profiles, personalized RSS feeds, etc. This is a fully customized site with a well-defined feature set, and this project will be managed by an experienced PHP developer.
Programmers should be quite experienced at HTML/CSS (coding from scratch), PHP 5 object-oriented coding, AJAX frameworks, constructing XML/RSS feeds, etc. You will enjoy working with us as we will provide good specifications, understand exactly the amount of work necessary for each feature, and provide guidance and assistance when needed.
Here's a list of things you'll need to make an accurate assumption about the size and scope of the project.
* All in Object Oriented PHP + AJAX on a popular framework.
* 20-25+ functional interactive "panels" that use AJAX to present, edit, or otherwise manage data. Examples include:
* User signup box
* upload an audio file, preview and save
* drag and re-order a list of objects and save
* view / edit user profile and save
* browse directory categories and view list of content
* view product page
* shopping cart & check out
* view / edit "my favorites" list
* create a bundle of content with drag & drop from one dynamically generated list to another and save.
* Panels are like widgets in Wordpress or modules in Joomla, and can be used anywhere necessary. We will use template code to place them into various positions as needed. They should work anywhere on the site.
* Shopping cart with paypal and credit card checkout
* Approximately similar to [url removed, login to view] without the "Community" in it's basic size / level of functionality.
We will provide a detailed spec for all of the panels required and how they should function.