Please review the attached PowerPoint presentation for detailed project specifications.
I did not disclose my budget. Please bid a fair and reasonable amount.
The requirements are outlined below:
Membership Learning Website
- This should be based on the EyeQuiz module. I will provide the code.
- The administrator should be able to create quizzes to be placed in any folder.
- The "New" and "Open" icons should be removed.
- A user should be able to take quizzes created by the administrator
- If the user did not answer all the questions correctly, they should see a list of the questions they answered incorrectly. They should not see the correct answer, only the question that they did not correctly answer.
- If a user answers all questions in the quiz correctly, they should see a message: "Congratulations! You answered all questions correctly."
- Once a user has completed a quiz by answering all questions correctly, they should not be able to access that quiz again. If they try to take a quiz they have already passed, they should see an alert: "You may not take this quiz again. You have already passed it."
- A new module should be created for homework assignments.
- The administrator may add a homework assignment to any folder.
- Homework assignments may contain multiple question sets.
- Each question set will contain a question and a textarea box for an answer.
- There are no correct or incorrect answers.
- Users may edit their homework answers at anytime.
- Users must answer all questions to complete a homework assignment. If they click "Submit" when any field is empty they should get an alert: "You must complete all items."
- Homework answers should be saved for the administrator to review.
- The admin should be able to add a presentation to any folder.
- There is already a tool to create presentations but it needs to be modified to work in EyeOS.
- There is already a tool to display presentations but it needs to be modified to work in EyeOS.
- The administrator may create new folders.
- The administrator may require a user to complete a quiz before a folder may be accessed.
- The administrator may require a user to complete a homework assignment before a folder may be accessed.
- The administrator may require a user to have opened up another folder 7 days before the folder may be opened.
- Folders that users do not have access to should grayed-out.
- If a user clicks on a folder he does not have access to because the required quiz and homework were not completed, there should be an alert: "You may not access this folder yet. Please complete the prerequisites."
- If a user clicks on a folder he does not have access to, if the required quiz and homework were completed but the specified time has not yet passed, there should be an alert: "You may not access this folder yet. Please wait [number of days left] days"
- The administrator should be able to view a folder for each user. The user folder should contain: A list of all quizzes passed All homework answers
REMOVE ALL UNNEEDED APPLICATIONS
The administrator should be able to: Add and delete folders
- Add and delete files
- Create and edit and delete quizzes
- Create and edit and delete presentations
- Manage Helpdesk queries
All other applications should be totally removed
In addition to the time it would take for you to complete these items, please include 8 additional hours in your quote for custom modifications that I may request when you have completed these items.
EyeOS is already installed on my server and it is already customized. I will share a link with you upon request.
The attached PowerPoint presentation includes detailed specifications. Please review the attachment before placing a bid.