Please read the full post carefully. I won't consider spam post. Anyways to start with I am in need to get help from you guys designing a fully functional Daily dealing site like www.dealsucker.com. My earlier graphic guy had designed a log for me but that needs to be redesigned I believe according to the template look you will provide. Here I would like to get the time and price for those people who have a proven experience in this particular area of development. Right now I am in tight budget but I think this won't be a painful development for experienced developers. I am new to [url removed, login to view] and probably I will come with some maintenance jobs. If the guy who will be assigned for this project can complete the task within the time and budget and maintaining the good quality I will consider him or her for the SEO/SEM job definitely. I and my wife is starting this business and I hope you can help us out to reach our [url removed, login to view] goes my overall requirements:
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by city
3) Options to share the deal on Face book, Twitter or per email’s list.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info 5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought) 6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules &amp; regulations of the deal
7) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
8)Ability to track &amp; display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal &amp; whether or not it “tipped”)
9) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
10) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended &amp; incorporates text &amp; images
11) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
12) Ability to automate the site’s facebook &amp; twitter feeds
13) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook &amp; twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too)
14) The deal doesn’t tip: no charge on your credit card, you get an email telling you the deal didn’t tip &amp;
15) Once deal is done: Print the voucher, bring to the business &amp; enjoy OR enter the custom code into the business’s website
16) Must continue link up with the stores admin currently in existence
17) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
- Ability for members to login to the site to view and print coupons purchased, credit card information, personal details (name, contact details).
- Ability to import contacts from Facebook, Hotmail, Twitter etc. and refer contacts to our site.
- Affiliate system that credits customers accounts upon the referral of other members (once they make an initial purchase).
- The credit should only be used for the purchase of other offers i.e. cannot be withdrawn for cash.
CLIENT/BUSINESS OWNER LOGIN:
- Ability for the clients/vendors to apply for a store on the mall completing an application and signature online.
- Ability to approve the store and then send instructions to the store automatically via email upon approval
- Ability for clients to login to the site and see total coupons purchased for their specific ‘Deal'.
I would like this site to be made using no [url removed, login to view] custom PHP or .net. The site should be User friendly and the designer should keep the seo factors in mind when designs. I will be in touch with most reasonable and quality bidder.
Thanks for your time.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1599 for this job
OTS Solutions has an expertise in developing crawlers for websites. We can also provide you with the examples of our work. For more details please check your PMB and kindly visit our website, [login to view URL]