I need a Ruby or PHP developer for a document management B2B web application. The web application will involve generating multiple documents, sending and receiving the documents to/from to multiple recipients. Please see the following link for a prototype as well as the patent pending application for a more detailed description.
[url removed, login to view]
The following items will need to be developed:
1. Secure login;
2. Taking information inputted by user and, placing it into a template, and generating a new document;
3. Edit/Formatting functionalities for generated documents;
4. Automatically PDF'ing documents;
5. Managing sending of documents;
6. Recipients of the documents sign and upload the documents back onto the site;
7. Tagging the documents (QR, barcode, 12 digit string of numbers) so that we can match documents back when uploaded by recipients;
8. Updating status of documents as they come in.
The web aims to automate the signature page process for law firms.
Users will input basic information needed for a signature page (Document Title, Company Name, Signator, Title, Email) into a central datafield.
The information wil then be spit onto a template that is editable (text editable, alignment left/right, single/multiple signature blocks per page, single/double column).
Once the user approves, the documents will be pdf'd, tagged, and sent to the recipients.
The recipients will then sign and upload the signed documents onto the site.
The program will then map the documents back based on the tagging and let the user know if the document has been received or not.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $6400 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi Studied your requirements for developing a document management system as described. we have developed similar system and will privide further details of the bid in PMB Regards Subu