New Drupal Site from existing design – Quick deadline
This project is to take the design shown in the attached files and create a Drupal template (main page and sub-page layout) allowing all text content, including menu text, to pull from Drupal. You will also need to load all necessary content for all the pages into Drupal. You will need to use Drupal 7. Please read all details before bidding!
- Attached are images of the main page, past and present projects and a subpage example.
- The main page will have a quote area on the left that can fade in new quotes (all pulled from Drupal).
- Most of the pages will be a subpage with a small amount of images and a few paragraphs of text.
- The past and present projects page will have a list of projects that will link to a subpage with an image and some text.
- The top menu should allow for mouseovers (different images for the mouseover as well as the selected item of the page you're on).
- There will be a page for each of the top menu items as well as the “contact us” page on the menu above the top menu.
- The menu should not change size at all when doing “text zoom”.
- “Text zoom” should allow for the content of the page to get bigger and still show all content.
- This project will include the loading of all the page content that will be provided.
- Use Drupal 7.
- I will provide PSD files to make it easy to get the images you'll need.
- Page should look appropriate on the screen res 1024x768, with no horizontal scroll bars and all content showing. The current width of the page content in the attached images will allow for a 1024 width.
- Text should allow for text zooming where all content will still show when the text zooms to the largest size. This means that the main text on a sub page should be able to push down the lower black menu area when the text gets bigger.
- Dimensions need to be set in “EM” rather than “PX” whenever realistically possible. There are times when “PX” makes the most sense for some things and that is fine.
- You will need to host it on your own server. A couple days after starting, I will need access to your Drupal Admin pages to see the way you've structured the content in Drupal. Also you should know how to allow the site to later be easily migrated onto my server. Either by using a migration module or database export.
- If you are awarded the bid, you will need to except within 1 day of that time and have the project done within 5 days. I realize this a quick deadline. Please only bid if you can make it. I will log in to freelancer at least once a day at around 9-11pm US EST to answer any questions. You should also be checking for messages at least once a day.