We are a start up that helps companies recruit college students through video webinars. I will provide you with front end interfaces (HTML/CSS). You will provide:
- Video resizing based on which speaker is talking
- Video/audio stability tweaks
- Text-chat for viewers (supporting @mentions, search of viewers on room by username/name)
We will be using OpenTok API for video/webcam management. Knowledge of this API is a must.
Knowledge of backbone.js a huge plus. Knowledge of jQuery a must.
Must be expert at building AJAX powered applications. I will provide selected firms with a project specification as well as access to the currently built interface.
We're looking for a Web Developer.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Must be facile or able to quickly get functional with OpenTok Webcam API ([url removed, login to view])
- Experience with the following front end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with the following API's a +: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
14 freelancers are bidding on average $3949 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
Greetings, We would like to state our interest in bidding for this job. We have sent you our proposal and profile. We hope to hear back from you immediately. All the best, Kevin