Build new modules and integrate into existing php / mysql application (Point of Sale : POS).
We have purchased a simple web-based POS system from [url removed, login to view] (see website) ... complete with source-code.
We require some basic additional modules to be developed (in php/mysql) and integrated into existing system.
1) Work-order/repair Sales module. Same as a normal sales transaction but attached to a customer and completed at a later date with an optional desposit taken.
2) Layaway / layby feature (needs to work like any other POS system - e.g. [url removed, login to view]).
3) A feature for sales-on-invoice (i.e. credit account customers) - with sales invoices printed on A4 invoice layout.
4) Ability to search for sales invoices by item description or code
5) A module to record/process cash buying or item part-exchange e.g. buying or part-exchanging items from the public/customers over the counter. This will need to record description of item(s); amount(value) paid; payment method (cash/voucher/exchange); customer details etc.
6) Simple petty-cash feature to record shop expenses by date.
7) Ability to record serial-numbers against sales-items. Detailed example will be given. Simple mod.
Please see [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] for a better understanding of how POS systems work.
The work-order/service sales transactions module we need is much simpler than the one in [url removed, login to view]