When using internet explorer browser, if you only have 1 page open ([url removed, login to view]) your fine nothing happens and you can surf the site with no issues. But if you have more than one window open, you automatically get logged out.
1. I need someone to visit [url removed, login to view]
2. Using IE browser (not firefox) visit [url removed, login to view] and login
3. After login visit multiple pages on friends21. Say for about 5 mins surf around.
4. Now open up a new tab in (IE browser) and visit another website... google , yahoo, etc. and start surfing the web for about 4-5 minutes
4. Now come back to [url removed, login to view], via your other tab. And see if your can surf on friends21.
Error: i get logged out all the time or my links are disabled
Note: this doesn't work in firefox or google chrome
Solution: we need you to configure this and debug the problem