We are a creative agency looking to create a partnership with a professional business or individual with extensive Facebook development experience. This will be ongoing work on a per project basis thus budget is estimated.
If you do not have live versions of completed applications, please do not apply.
You must have:
- OpenGraph API experience (including new features announced at F8 conference): 2-3 years experience
- PHP and MySQL: 3-5 years experience
- Portfolio of previous applications (with live versions available for viewing)
- Heavy experience in features such as sharing functions, Facebook connect, Facebook integration with user profile data, app to user wall posting.
- Capability to create apps such as competitions, image/video voting, data capture, eCommerce, feature rich static sites for Facebook, apps where high interactivity is a key focus.
- Professionalism and punctuality on all projects
- Good English and communication skills
To apply, you must send:
- List of capabilites (with how many years experience)
- Links to LIVE Facebook application examples
- 3 past client references
- Hourly rate
If you do not apply as per above, you will not be considered for this exciting opportunity.
- Provide fully-functional working applications a
- Provide complete source code of all work done with detailed description
- All server programs should be installed by you
- All programs will be our exclusive copyright materials.
- Must sign NDA form.
If you are a dedicated, easygoing, skilled developer, we would love to hear from you.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2221 for this job
Dear Sir, I am very strong at PHP, Ajax, jQuery and Facebook API. I have implement Facebook Graph to our sites with more than 120K FB users. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Sayed Mulkhan F