PLEASE NOTE: ALL interested candidates (INCLUDING INVITED CANDIDATES) must meet requirements detailed below to bid. Bids will be ignored/deleted if requirements are not met. Ignore the stated project budget and bid what you believe is fair.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Individual contractors or small teams (at most 3 in your team)
- Direct communication with developer (we do not want to interface through any third party/PM)
WHAT YOU WILL BE BIDDING ON
- You will create a simple upload page (shown in the “[url removed, login to view]” attachment) where users can browse their PC to find their contact list (in CSV format) to upload into our contact management database. You are responsible for creating the functionality to take an uploaded CSV file, validate the data (and generate a text error report which will be downloadable by the user), and store data in respective fields in the database (if upload is successful/passes error checks).
- Read through the "[url removed, login to view]" file for additional requirements for this project
- To understand the data restrictions associated with each field, open the "Upload [url removed, login to view]" file (though XLS is not a supported upload-able file format, I have included an XLS version rather than a CSV version only because XLS can store comments) and READ THE COMMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH EACH DATA FIELD.
DO NOT BID IF YOU:
- have any less than 5 positive freelancer feedback (does not count employer feedback)
- have any more than 50 positive freelancer feedback (does not count employer feedback)
- have an average freelancer rating of less than 9.5 out of 10
- have any incomplete projects
- are part of a company or team with more than three employees (we prefer individual consultants or small groups)
- expect compensation up front (we typically setup milestone payment structures where compensation is provided only upon delivery of pre-defined milestone)
- This script is a very small part of a much larger scale project. Dependent on your performance and professionalism, you will be invited to take part in more responsibilities (additional projects).
- Somewhere in your bid, please type "I'm ready to start!"
- Because our projects are time sensitive, your time to completion estimates must be as accurate as possible. We recommend you to be conservative on these estimates.
- You must speak fluent English and be open/flexible to conducting Skype voice calls on an as-needed basis.