Simple, demo ExtJS 4.0 application, based on MVC architecture:
Data stored in Oracle database, communication through JSON + PHP
1) Logon form (logon screen), user authentication against user table in database
2) If user OK, display main Viewport (border layout type), else display message
3) Main layout:
- classic border layout: north region displays User's full name (obtained from database), west region: Main Navigation tree, center region: main content, south region: some status bar toolbar
- tree list is obtained from database, based on logged user's permissions/access.
- tree includes a sections (pages) into which user has an access
- on node click, in center layout is displayed some demo content (page/form related to selected node)
5) Center layout: - two demo screens:
- 5.1 Some grid displaying demo data based on query from database. Master-detail binding, which allows updating data. Record deletion and insert (new record) should be also one of grid functionality.
- 5.2 example of some form, which open's some other pop-up form with data binding. Simple email sending functionality also included.
Whole application will serve as a demo, so comments within source code are required. MVC Architecture is required.
Detailed functional + technical specification will be provided at the beginning of the project.
All parts of this demo application are usually used in general applications, so should be simple for experienced ExtJS user.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Specification added to project for more details.