1) The point person for day-to-day communication needs to be:
a) English speaking.
b) Able to answer questions directly.
***Not answering questions directly more than 3 times in a row disqualifies the team from this assignment.***
c) Respond to emails within 24 hours.
d) Be accessible on Skype at least 6 hours a day, except weekends.
e) Able to read and understand project specification.
2) The team needs to be able to read project specification and ***follow it precisely.***
3) All development needs to be performed on our server.
4) The team needs to perform its own QA before releasing each milestone. Excessively buggy low-quality code will not be accepted.
5) The coding standards (will be provided) such as variable naming convention, comments, etc. need to be followed.
6) The team needs to complete the paid test assignment before it is considered for the entire project. See below.
The team needs to program the following test assignment to demonstrate its capabilities i.e. the communication skills and direction following. The total payment for this assignment is $200. The advance payment is $100. Another $100 will be paid upon completion, if the team is able to follow directions. Estimated completion time is one week (including prep time, etc.)
Develop an application in PHP, Smarty, MySQL using the Development Guidelines for Facebook that performs the following actions:
1) Allows a user to create a new meeting. When creating a meeting, allows selecting the time and date (using calendar control) and inviting any number of friends to attend.
2) When a user is invited to a meeting, he/she gets a Facebook notification. If the user accepts, the application is installed for that user.
3) The application displays the list of meetings the user has created and/or accepted in a Facebook profile tab.
Good luck! We are looking forward to a long mutually beneficial relationship.
To apply, please send your contact information and website samples that you previously developed.