The sites Blog and Updates pages display 'empty' posts. This needs fixing.
- Check previous pages on the Blog: [url removed, login to view] to see what I mean
 The submit and preview buttons for the site's forms work fine in Internet explorer, but not other browsers. This needs fixing.
These include: 1. artwork display page(s), 2. blog page(s), 3. guestbook and Control Panel (CP) areas- 4. update a blog page, 5. site update page)
- See form on [url removed, login to view] for an example of how it's not working,
 The CP log in doesn't seem to accept a username and password with cookie. At the moment it will only display /auto-log-in if a user's IP address is input into the configuration. This needs changing.
 There are two 'Warning' errors when clicking the preview button on a form submission. This needs fixing.
- View in Internet Explorer, fill form and click preview: [url removed, login to view] for example
 Is there a way for pages without frames to acquire them automatically WITHOUT briefly showing [url removed, login to view] first? If so, implement the fix.
- Notice how [url removed, login to view] loads
* The back end uses a basic text file database not MySQL.
* You will be sent FTP details for a testing area on the site and payment made once the files in this area are fixed as per above description.
* I've tried to be as detailed as possible but if anything needs clarifying, let me know.
5 freelancers are bidding on average £60 for this job
Hi There, We have gone through the requirement and are ready to do this for [url removed, login to view] believe that our past experience and knowledge will help you out to resolve all the issues in the website. Thanks Aliza J
Hi.. I am a website developer with more than 1.5yr experience I can solve those problems in 3 days. I want to clarify few more things My Skype link- [url removed, login to view]