Hello, I have heard that some sites are using Flickr photo upload api on their site. I am wondering if anyone has implemented that on a user site before? If so what would you charge me to integrate it on my php/mysql site?
When the user posts the ad, they need to be able to upload multiple pictures at once (so when they click on browse to find the picture file on their computer, they need to be able to select multiple pictures then click ok)
- Needs to resize the pic into a few of different dimensions and minimize the file size for faster page load times (small thumbnail, medium thumbnail, and normal size)
- Would like to have an upload status message or bar but it is not a necessity
- It needs to be compatible with all major operating systems, primarily IE 6, 7, 8, Chrome versions, Firefox, Safari
- They need to be able to manage the pictures afterwards (delete, etc.)
- One of the pictures needs to be set as the main image.
- It would be wonderful if the user could reorder the pictures after they have uploaded them
- when a user uploads a picture that is an abnormal size, it needs to know how to handle that without distorting the picture
- needs to be able upload multiple file types (jpg, gif, png)
8 freelancers are bidding on average $221 for this job
Hello, I can code exactly what you need, with usign Flickr API. The upload process may look like here http://demo.swfupload.org/v220/simpledemo/index.php My skill tests results available at nikolaybykov.elance.com.