This opportunity is to create a prototype dynamic website template. The ideal candidate would be someone that can do the following:
• Convert / Slice images from .eps files to HTML (e.g. jpg, gif, png, etc) format
• Create the primary navigation, located in the header, using dynamic drop down menus
• Add comments to all files (.php, .css, .js, etc) for an easy transition to another front-end developer
• Make web template with SEO semantic coding for search engine readability.
• Make template compatible with IE6+, FF2+, Opera [url removed, login to view]+, Safari 4.0+, for Windows, and FF1+ and Opera 9.8+ for Linux
• Make web template compliant with W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
• Make web template optimized for performance and load within 1 second
• Make web template secure against common hacker techniques
• Connect all the pages together for a fully testable prototype website that meets our requirements as described in the provided flow chart diagrams, measurements and descriptions
Please ask us for any questions or concerns to this project
We need this project to be done in less than 15 days
Payment is contingent upon successful completion of the project and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) from us.
- Knowledge of different web browser/OS compatibility (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities for websites.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $885 for this job
Expert front-end web developer here with over 8 years of experience. I'm confident that I can do the job you're offering in just a week. Please check your inbox for samples of my work. Thank you.