HTML to PHP Menu Conversion / URL Conversion Project
If you’ve got a multi-page html editor, this project is relatively easy. There’s a few things you’ll need to figure out on one page, then search/replace across the remaining 160 pages.
I have included the source code for an html page so you can get an idea of what you will be working with. It is representative of the other 160.
1. There are 161 web pages to the site. I will FTP all files to you, including the style sheet.
2. The pages are named “[url removed, login to view]” and need to have the “htm” or “html” removed so that the file is of php functionality.
3. All references, header and body, to the previous URL should either be replaced with the new URL (to be supplied), or made relative as described below.
4. All email addresses need to be changed to a spam-proof/bot-proof way of me being able to receive email at an address to be supplied. There’s a java script in there now that may work with no changes.
5. All non-menu internal links need to be made relative (i.e. not using the full URL) in case I wish to migrate to a different URL later. This can be easily accomplished by search and replace on the now defunct previous url.
6. The menus are hard coded html. These need to be converted to php and the page code added to reference/include the several menus, resulting in the same great format and behavior. I *believe* that the menus need an absolute address, using the url to be provided, for SEO purposes.
a. Menu names are to be in the format “[url removed, login to view]”
xii. Menu_Alien (add new with the Section menu page one "[url removed, login to view]"
b. The “Top Bar” remains static for all 161 pages. It needs to be slightly reduced in size for the new entry and future expansion – room for 2 additional entries. These menu titles represent the website’s sections.
[url removed, login to view]
xiii. Alien (add new with the Section menu page one "[url removed, login to view]"
c. The “Left Bar Section Menu” changes for each website section. These will be obvious from the HTML menus in the 161 pages I will FTP to the successful bidder.
d. Left Bar "Other Pages" below the section menu remains static across all pages.
e. The “Bottom Bar” is the same content as the Top Bar, with different formatting.
f. The footer is the same for all 161 pages.
7. Get rid of the “share this” script/link as it is intrusive adware. It is located at the bottom of the “Mid Bar”, AKA the main content area of each web page.
8. Leave space for google ads as I will be supplying the new details for those.
9. Add in Author property in the header (name to be supplied to successful bidder).
I can’t think of anything other than these 9 tasks. If I am missing something that you know of, include it in your bid with a description.
Thank you for your kind consideration. See attached sample file.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
Hi! We are Highly interested in this regard! Please check PMB for more details and let's proceed further discussions to begin work on your project as earliest as possible! Thanks & Regards, RG Infotech
I sincerely read your requirements and I am ready to endow with the solution as per your requirements. I can assure you that I will provide you high level of satisfaction and support to gain your confidence.
Hi there, Expert developer in php,html who has access to multipage development tools at your service. Please check personal message box for more info. Cheers Ela Buwa
Dear Hiring Manager, We understand your requirements fully & are confident of a 100% delivery from our end. Please check your mailbox here, for our detailed bid. Thanks and regards BasuTechnoHub team
Hi, We are quite comfortable to work on your Project with our excellent team of Programmers & Designers. Please see PMB for our company Work & Experience. Thanks Neha G
I am experienced web designer & developers in all kinds of web technologies like php, jsp , [url removed, login to view] etc. You can check our past work from profile to have good look before allotting a work.