We would like users to be able to preorder domains with WHMCS and ResellerClub. We have a web interface which displays the domains which are available for preorder.
1. Click on a link and add domain to WHMCS cart. Domains will most likely not be available for purchase at this time, so automatic availability checking will need to be bypassed. We need to have specific pricing for domain predorders.
2. Once user has paid for domain, enable domain for preorder.
3. Attempt to register domain when it becomes available, using the ResellerClub WHMCS module.
4. If domain was not successfully registered, refund the customer.
5. Only one customer may preorder any single domain.
We need this done in PHP primarily. I suggest creating a WHMCS module of some kind. Please only bid if you have experience with WHMCS.
This project is urgent.