We are a growing online store based in Sydney Australia.
We also list our items on ebay as buy it now.
We are looking for a skilled programmer who can link our ebay store through the ebay API with our website CMS so that when a buyer makes a purchase on ebay, it will automatically enter all the buyers data into our CMS so that we dont have to do it manually.
The website is built in PHP.
1. We list a product on ebay
2. A buyer purchases the product using the "buy it now"
3. Your programming will then enter this purchase order directly from ebay into our websites CMS, which includes data such as: customer name, address, phone number, product purchased, quantity, price, shipping, has it been paid for and how..(paypal, bank transfer). Paypal is currenlty linked with our website, and this feature will need to also work with this integration.
4. Once the order is entered into our CMS, it will subtract the item purchased from our stock levels.
5. We then ship the order to the customer
8 freelancers are bidding on average $546 for this job
Hi I have almost 5+ years of experience in software industry by using PHP, [url removed, login to view], VB.Net, C#. It will be an honor if we build a relation. Please see PMB