1. Data Set 1 ??" Seven very simple mysql databases with 60 records (60 keywords in the database.) (we can do in-house).
2. Data-Set 2 ??" Seven very simple mysql databases with 30 records (30 keywords in each database). (we can do in-house).
3. Data-Set 3 ??" One very simple mysql database with 60 records (60 keywords in the database). (we can do in-house).
4. Develop a user cookie that does the following:
- When users search on the web site the first time, the cookie looks at (Data-Set 2) and assigns an ID and database number 1-7 based on which database keywords match the search terms the most. (In cases where their is a tie, the cookie should assign the ID and database number 1-7 in the ascending order of the databases.) If the search term(s) does not match any of the keywords during the session, the cookie should assign a 0 (general) value (Data-Set 3).
5. For searches performed 7 days after the initial cookie was created, the database number 1-7 will be updated if user searches during that session generates a different database number (1-7).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable process as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows.
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Servers supports, perl, javescript, php and mysql. Server software is Apache/[url removed, login to view] (Unix) Linux Redhat.