The main requirement for the scripts is that they should be coherent with web and graphic implementation of a geolocalization-based website update. The developer must be confident with front-end and back-end processes.
- Ajax functions;
- JSON and XML parsing;
- Google Maps API + Social Networks API;
- HTML, css;
- Experience with PHP.
The required tasks are:
- Balloons to be inserted on a GoogleMap (they will contain a link and a chat already existing, just to be added. There should be an internal auto-refresh).
- Few filters for markers already prompted on the GoogleMap.
- Photogallery with sliding photos that are enlarged when clicked (once enlarged there should be also the space below the photo to add some contents read from database).
- A couple of animated menus to be opened clicking on their respective buttons (the page below the menu should be frizzed).
- "Next page" numbers that allow refreshing only the indicated section.
The graphics for the update of the website is almost completed. The php code, the database and any other content is already existing and implementable, thus the scripts must align with them.
I will provide the access to a betatesting on-line version for testing the required scripts.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $598 for this job
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: