- Left / Right arrows controlling horizontal movement
- Individual slides need to be html based
- Need the ability to embed video directly and when next slide is selected video stops playing
All of the above is easy enough and I could do it myself however its the next part that's tricky.
- Individual slides will need to be actual sliders themselves; they will need to have an arrow at the top and an arrow at the bottom that when pressed will move the slider up and down. They will also need the ability to to contain video and when the arrow is selected the video should stop.
- Not necessarily every horizontal slide will need to have the vertical slide function. Some slides might just be a static html slide.
I hope I've explained myself clearly. I've attached an image conveying what I mean.
I don't need any graphics created or anything like that. The buttons should be just DIVs.
If you have any questions let me know.
Apologies, image is now attached.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $119 for this job
Just click to the attachment here our best projects i have linked. We are having 7 years experience in web development. Please check PMB for more details.