I have an existing Joomla 1.5 component which requires some basic cosmetic modifications.
Currently the extension pulls data from a Joomla database to present a calendar. This works well and is error free. To customise the end user interface, parameters can be set on the menu item. See attached picture "[url removed, login to view]".
You are required to add three additional items to the menu parameters:
1) "Enable Popup" - Currently when the end user hovers / mouse overs the "display title" a simple pop-up box is displayed see attached image "[url removed, login to view]". I wish to add a parameter in the menu to enable or disable this popup box.
2) "Show Level" - Currently the "Display Title" for each event is displayed, eg. "Upper Thomson" see attached picture "[url removed, login to view]". I wish to add a parameter to show or not show the Level before the "display title" Eg "G1 - Upper Thomson". This parameter would provide three options: 1) "Never" show the "Level" before the "Display Title", 2) "Always" show the "Level" before the "Display Title", 3) "No Filter" only when the "Level" filter has not been selected.
3) "Show All Colours" - Currently the calendar displays no background colour when all items are displayed - "Level" filter not selected see attached image "[url removed, login to view]" circled in green. The background colour changes when the "Level" filer changes see attached image "[url removed, login to view]" circled in red. There are 4 Levels each with their own defined colour. The new parameter, when set, will change the background colour of each event when all items are selected ie the Level filter not selected. Therefore, the calendar will have 4 background colours in use. This is a display issue only as all Levels and events are colour coded already and used when displaying the filtered events.
- In addition to the normal deliverables ie modified source code, you are to specify which files and lines have been changed.
Bid / Quotations
- Please provide the price to complete modification 3 separately in your response. In other words, please provide the price to complete modifications 1 & 2 as a package and modification 3 on its own.
- Please indicate when you can start and finish these modifications.
Thanks for your time.