I am in need of an expert Joomla developer who is extremely familiar with optimizing Joomla.
You will be required to fully optimize my website in a test environment which will be on a shared hosting platform.
Among the things required:
1. Remove/ disable sessions (there is no login on front end) (backend login obviously must function)
2. Remove un-used components, modules and plugins. Manually clean up mysql tables if uninstall leaves behind stuff
3. Combine css files into one css where necessary.
4. Customize Jbeloto plugin (do a search for this plugin). This plugin works great when configured, but some CSS and js files do not work well when accessed behind many corporate proxy servers.
5. Optimize sql queries as necessary
6. Optimize existing modules, and plugis if necessary
You will create step by step documentation as this needs to be able to be duplicated on the LIVR server once everything is tested.
After optimization, in order for the project to be marked as completed and successful, SUBSTANTIAL optimization must be performed successfully. All existing functionality needs to be maintained including all existing URL rules
This project requires you to have experience in this.
If this project is successful, you will be awarded additional similar projects.
Thank you for your interest in bidding and only bidders who have a positive rating and required experience will be considered.
The budget for this is $75. If after reviewing the site, you can show me specifically what you can do and why you should get paid more, I can increase the project to $150. But again, I will need evaluation from you with specifics.