I have replaced my flash file (.swf) with a jQuery file as the header on my website. The new jQuery file work perfectly on my iPhone, iMac with Firefox Browser and Safari. I then checked it on my PC with Firefox browser, Google Chrome Browser, again it worked fine…
The problem is when I check it on my Internet Explorer browser and on my AOL browser, (which I believe is powered by Internet Explorer), the jQuery file “scrambles through all the photos in about 3 seconds and it stops.”
And after leaving the site up for 10 minutes on my IE and AOL browsers, the jQuery file finally just starts properly.
We are looking for programmer to fix IE error. Site can be view at [url removed, login to view]