1. I can give you the problem and maybe you can give me your solution
2. But this is what i need in general
1. i have a db that has over 800,000 tables , One field on the table is called (Text) which is user posted text of their profile.
2. Each users profile information is saved on this table, including their phone number and details.
Problem: the phone number on these fields are sometimes letters and numbers, spacing, characters, etc.. mixed with other details so it's hard to separate a phone number, and just general details.
example: 7*6*0 5*3*8 3*5*7*6
example: 858 88zero (7399)
Solution 1: Is to create a new field on the database table called phone number.
Solution 2: Create a program, (linux, php) based that will search each table on the db field (text) and save a phone number in this detail. Being able to translate the letter numbers into digits, even with special characters around it
7*6*0 5*3*8 3*5*7*6 > 760-538-3576
6198555538 > 619-855-5538
619(206)8one45 > 619-206-8145
858 88zero (7399) > 858-880-7399
3. I attached a small version of our db in (zip format) to give you an idea of what the structure is like. You will be working on 2 tables total
4. Were running Centos OS, with apache
14 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
Hi, I went through your requirement and found that your requirement is exactly meeting our working profile. In short we can deliver your requirement on time..