I would like to have a lightview (aka. lightbox) gallery on my site using this code: [url removed, login to view]
I don't like this design but here is an example with title and captions:
[url removed, login to view]
(1) Admin Area where I can login and manage / edit / add / delete photos.
(2) MySQL Database that stores photo information (filename, galler_name, date, title, caption, description, link, etc.)
(3) Must be search engine friendly.
(4) Single Image upload will create/process a thumnail into a separate folder (because lightview uses a thumbnail for gallery view)
(5) Image POPUP must show the 'Title', 'Description', 'Gallery Name', etc.
(6) Must be able to create multiple galleries within the Admin Area.
(7) Easily integrates into any website design, website template by using a simple php include (i.e. <?php include "gallery.inc.php"; ?>
(8) Can set thumbnail size in Admin Area.
(9) Number of Columns will be determined by width of gallery.
(10) CSS/XHTML compliant (tableless).
(11) Title and Caption will appear in Gallery View.
(12) Title and Description will appear in POPUP / Single Image View.
(13) Alt Tag will be image 'Title'.
Step 1 = View List of Galleries (visitor can choose gallery)
Step 2 = View Gallery (visitor clicks on image)
Step 3 = View Image (visitor can watch slide show, click next, click previous, close)
This is a very simple same-day job but the Timeline is very short for this project so only bid if you can meet a quick deadline.
* Please provide samples/links of your CSS/PHP progamming work.
* We will host the website.
* DO NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS FOR COMPANIES - serious posts only.
Thank you all for your bids!
* See the attached image(s) for details on the administration area.
* Form / Database fields include: (title, caption, description, order, gallery_name, gallery_image, gallery_description)
Gallery Storyboard added
If only one gallery was created then the 'all' Galleries page (the main page) will show the default Gallery.