We have an existing system under development, and we need to complete the final steps before the system is ready for Beta and testing.
We already have an existing developer, but he will be unable to work for a while.
This is why we need to hire a new developer to complete the system.
Our current developer has estimated the remaining amount of work to between 20 and 25 hours.
Our developer will give you the necessary instructions, and he will also be available to answer questions on email (or phone if you live in India).
Short about the system:
- The complete system is built on the Zend Framework
- The Front-end is based on HTML
- We have an admin system for companies built on ExtJS 3.3
- We are using Version Control (Subversion)
The following tasks remains:
1. We have a existing autosuggest search form (2 search forms) using jQuery Autosuggest with ajax
We want to replace this with Twitter Bootstrap Typeahead ([url removed, login to view])
The PHP backend is already in place - so should be quick.
2. Look at the possibility to improve SEO friendly URLs in Zend.
You need to be an expert at this, and we need your thoughts around how you will solve it.
We have 2 different URLs that we want to change.
The first one is:
[url removed, login to view]
We want to change this to:
[url removed, login to view]
The 2nd one is similar. Instead of showing the ID number for the member, we want to show the username. New users are added continuously, so this must be dynamic.
6. We have a page where companies can configure the daily schedule for their employees. This is a form, and it’s working 90% - but we still experience a few issues. This is actually in HTML/PHP, but part of the extjs back-end.
3. Enable search in one of the grids in Ext JS (the search field is in place, but must be activated)
4. Move some of the content from one menu to another in Ext JS
5. Remove a couple of forms from ExtJS and database
6. Correct order of logic on one page in Ext JS
7. Error message on one page in ExtJS, need to investigate this
8. Some of the pages in ExtJS don't show in IE, this must be corrected. Works fine in all other browsers. You need to tell us how this is corrected (for future reference)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $716 for this job
we ready to do [login to view URL] have expert team for the same and can assure you quality and on time [login to view URL] forward a reply from your side
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include:
i start the work ...i have worked with this project please provide me link for that ............ i developed the zend framwork based project as well..........
Good morning/evening/afternoon. I have a lot of proffessional expiriance in social networks development (you can see it from my CV). And ready to finish you project with the best quality.