We require a fast, clean developer who has ample experience with Magento. You also have to be a very good communicator and have great English skills.
We require the following in our Magento shop;
1) Shop Homepage:- coding that exactly matches our design/layout. Attached is an image of the homepage we need. Some accurate CSS styling will be needed to match this and it has to work across all browsers.
<< (See attached image "shop-homepage.png") >>
i) We need a css dropdown for "Other Products"
ii) Browse for Gifts: You need experience with linking Magento products and categories with these dropdowns
iii) Recent feedback: You need experience with auto-scrolling for this section
iv) Image slider: You need experience with integrating a Jquery element into a Magento page. This will appear in the main section of the Homepage. (It doesn't have to be JQuery. Have a look at this demo of one: [url removed, login to view])
v) Block coding: You need experience in using Magento's block coding system. We need NO HACKS to the original Magento files. Furthermore please use our skin for styling the templates - ie. the default Magento styles MUST be left alone.
2) Nav-Bar Active Tab:- we need to remove the "active tab" when in the 'My Cart' and 'Checkout' pages of the shop. << (See attached image "shop-checkout.png") >>
3) Shipping Total:- in the 'My Cart' page of our shop we need to add the shipping price to the total BEFORE they get to the Payment page (possibly using a Magento Connect plugin). << (See attached image "shop-checkout.png") >>
4) Billing Information page:- make 'Ship to the Address' default (NB: we can do this already and can show you how but didn't want to affect any of your coding) << (See attached image "shop-billinginfo.png") >>
5) We need a simple 5-star rating for each product (preferably linked to the text rating at the bottom right corner of the homepage).
Magento Connect can be used for STABLE extensions. Other opensource code (such as JQuery) can be used as well - as long as they too are stable. All the coding for the homepage should be accessible by us via the CMS-> Manage Pages and Static blocks. The JQuery slider images should be loaded from a database so that they are easy to change when we want. Please note - you don't have to use JQuery of course ;)
We will provide all images. Also we will send you a zipped version of our complete Magento file system so that you have our skins etc. You will need to set up your own test server with this file system. This way we can view your progress and test it in all browsers. At the completion of the project you can zip it up and send it back to us.
I hope that is enough information! Please just ask if you need any more. Thank you very much! We are looking forward to working with you.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $497 for this job
Strong skills in Magneto and well experienced in design and development of fifteen sites so far, all of which are live. Please check PMB to know more about our Magneto service as well as portfolio.