Please paste the word “supplyme” into your bid or it will be ignored.
You must have prior experience with this type of work in Magento.
Magento Requirements (Below is a summary. More detailed requirements are available on request)
1. Move the “top links” links for My Account, My Wishlist, My Cart, Checkout and Log In/Log Out from the footer to the header of my site, and add icons (provided).
2. Format the footer links to display centred, in a horizontal row rather than a vertical column.
3. Move the “Welcome” message to the top left of the home page.
4. Modify the table on the “Recurring Profiles” page in “My Account” to show fields similar to the table displayed on the “My Orders” table.
5. Configure the "My Account Dashboard" to show both Order History and Recurring Profile History.
6. Configure the shopping cart summary sidebar to show the recurring cost of each recurring profile (nominal) item in the cart. It should show a summary of the total cost of all standard items + the total cost of all recurring items (the regular payment cost) in the cart.
7. When the customer is ordering recurring profile (nominal) items, configure the payment summaries in the Shopping Cart and on the One-Page Checkout (Place Order page) as per below:
a. Hide the payment summary information for non-nominal (standard) items, as these figures are always $0.00.
b. Payment details for each nominal item should expand automatically when the page loads.
8. Add a heading "Non-Subscription Items" to the payment summary information on the Shopping Cart and One-Page Checkout (Place Order page) when purchasing non-nominal (standard) items.
1. The work should be completed by 10th November 2011.
2. On completion of the project I will require a document detailing each file/location that was created, removed or modified.
3. There should be as few changes/additions/modifications to the application code and files as possible.
4. There should be no changes to the database structure or table structures allowed.
5. Use best practice of creating separate modules/extensions, not modifying core code, using Mage Helpers, etc.
6. Your quote should include any modules or software you may need to buy to complete this project. I will expect no additional costs.
7. The website is not currently accessible via the internet. I can send you the “/var/www” directory and magento database sql export as a compressed file. Or I can send you a VMWare virtual machine image (Ubuntu Linux).
8. You agree that full intellectual property ownership relating to your work on this project will be retained by me afterwards.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $549 for this job
supplyme, hi, i am good at magento, i have read through your requirement, i am pretty sure that i can make the job done as per your wants. Regards Santosh Moktan