Please read to the end before bidding.
I am in need of an experienced Mambo/Joomla programmer who is an absolute expert in PHP, MySQL and CSS.
I have several projects in the works that will need to be developed probably using mambo or Joomla. IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED WITH MAMBO/JOOMLA PLEASE DO NOT BID!
The first project (this posting) is rather complex existing web site and is based on a very heavily modified mambo CMS. The site has many custom made components. This site is live but has a bunch of bugs that need to be fixed right away. We also need to add a whole bunch of new features and improvements on an ongoing basis.
I repeat, this is a very complex site and you probably need to understand it before you can work on it. But there is tons of work to be done on an ongoing basis.
One of the bugs that we have is the PHP mail function. This is a high priority item and need to be fixed rather quickly. The system sends e-mails to members with information. Some e-mails are automatically sent. This works but when there is a bad e-mail address in the list, the system hangs and does not send the e-mails. I wanted to mention this one bug here because it is very annoying bug AND I need to know if you can fix it. There are also lots of other improvements that need to be done.
Many new features also need to be added over the next few weeks. Chat and private messaging are just two examples. Another one is expanding the user groups and to add a new one.
- I need to be able to contact you on IM (AOL or Yahoo) on a daily basis and discuss the progress.
- Don’t bid if you are only working freelance at night. Trust me, it won’t work.
- You need to communicate with me. Ask me questions if something is not clear and always let me know that you got my e-mail.
- You need to be a Mambo or Joomla expert.
- You need to be an absolute PHP/MySQL and CSS expert.
- Trust is a very important factor. You will be working on a live web site with customer data that needs to be kept confidential.
- The code or comments can not have your name or company name.
- Work will be done on a dev server that I have set up and is a copy of the live site. After testing and QA, we will update the live site.
- You can submit invoices once a month or every two weeks or whatever you prefer for payment. I am very quick on payments.
- This is hourly based not project based because it will be ongoing work.
- Your invoice should break down the hours and what they were for.
- Please submit your hourly rates.
- Please submit examples of mambo/joomla work you have done.
- Please submit examples of any custom components you have developed for mambo or joomla.
- Please mention job11 in your bid so I know you read this to the end.
I am looking for expert, RELIABLE programmers that I can build TRUST and a long term relationship with. I am very easy to work with. I need people to do work with for a long time on many other projects.
Thanks in advance for your bid.
Please let me know if you know about the bug I mentioned above and if you can fix it and how.