I need someone to help me build a website where management consultants can come to become part of a network of consultants, to make it easier for prospects to put together a team of consultants to suit their project.
For the purposes of building this site, here are some functionalities I need it to have. Based on my initial research, it looks like the Wordpress platform is the best for building the functionalities I want.
The website will have a number of sections, including:
- An area with multiple sections/sites/pages for sharing information with the public.
This would be the traditional static site.
Need to be able to modify content on these sections easily; I don’t want to call you with every request for a small change.
- A sub-site for each consultant part of the network.
This would be a sub-site within the large site. Each sub site will act as a sort of resume.
All consultants’ sub-sites will have the same basic look and feel.
I imagine we need to create a web template or theme.
- Advanced search/browse for prospects to be able to select the consultant they need for their project.
Be able to search off of each page
Search to be able to filter based on:
- Consultants’ preferences (type of work, area of expertise, geographic preferences, rates (nothing less than $X), …)
- Recruiters’ preferences (“specific” consultant experience, consultant expertise, industry experience, knowledge domain expertise, … )
- Client profiles (Previous clients’ company profile, client problem, solution delivered)
Clients are organizations that previously paid for the service.
Client problems and solutions to the problems will be free text field.
We need this information so that we can easily find project references when we are bidding on a large project.
- E-cart and payment processing
- Simple site provisioning capability/functionality for each consultant.
As each consultant becomes part of the network, and after they have paid their membership dues, they are automatically provisioned a subsite, with access to a dashboard where they can fill in a form and see their sub site built automatically.
- An admin dashboard where I can:
Control content on the public side of the site,
See earnings reports from the e-cart,
Control membership levels, access levels, activity status
This is phase one of my project. I have ideas of things the site and network will do, but for now, I think this is all I need.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1592 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks