In Simple Terms: There was 2 addons for firefox which allowed to add as many bookmark toolbars as you want to firefox
additional to the default one. Shown in that "extensional" toolbars are sub folders of the default bookmarks.
One of the outdated and not anymore supported addons is here, to point out the idea: [url removed, login to view]
*Its NOT like the multi toolbar addons which expand the toolbar over mutiple rows - firefox can't handle that good. The additional toolbars
must behave in the functionality like the orignal one, except they show the bookmarks in a sub folder.,*
So, simple create in the default bookmarks the folder X. Now, right clíck on the bookmark toolbar, click on "new bookmark toolbar" and
select the folder which you want show. In the new toolbars then all bookmarks INISDE that folder are shown.
- The toolbars must act like the original toolbar, except they show bookmarks of a selected folder only
- all bookmarks of the folder which did not fit in the toolbar row should shown in a popup menu, like the original toolbar
- no multi rowing of the toolbars itself
- you can create as many toolbars like you want
- There must be a control icon at the left starting of the new toolbar where you can select a folder, add a new toolbar or delete that toolbars
- the toolbars must saved and restored when you close and restart firefox
This should be not that hard for someone with experience on firefox addons - i would do itself but i have not the time.
The code is known and it was done in the past - the 2 other addon authors simple lost the interest.
Be aware, that this addon can generate additional income by donations when its added to the firefox addons.
I am not interested in owning the addon, i want use it. Have that in mind when you do your offer, i am open to deals.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $435 for this job
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: