The project is to build a multi-user travel blogging site. Users will be able to register and open accounts, login with their Facebook accounts, write and publish travel blogs, write comments to other bloggers, upload videos and photos, share blogs in Facebook and Twitter, manage address book and send email notifications to friends. The site will be SEO optimised and should implement Google Analytics. The site should be built on a CMS platform like WordPress or Joomla (not bespoke CMS).
The page designs (psd), HTML templates, CSS and JS of the site are already built and ready. You can see the site here: [login to view URL] (and [login to view URL] ). Please review this site carefully because the goal of this project is to make it fully functional running site.
Here is what needs to be done:
• Some modification to the current HTML, CSS, JS. I will provide details in a spec.
• Integrate site with CMS (WordPress or Joomla) and produce a fully functional site.
• Optimise for SEO, implement Google Analytics, optimise for high performance, scalable solution for thousands of members.
Please read the attached document carefully for more information on payment, bidding process, releases etc.
• Review site on [login to view URL] (and [login to view URL] ) and provide an initial bid.
• I will provide a detailed specification / requirements document to those bidders I am interested in.
• Then you will be able to change your bid.
• I will select the most suitable bidder to start the project.