Our currently operate a loans brokerage website.
We need a script which completes the following when the customer click on the 'apply online' button on our website:
1) A new window opens with our application form. The size of this new window is fixed using JAVA.
2) The customer is made to accept our terms.
3) The customer is prompted to input their personal details
- Full post-code address finder integrated
- Age verification when they input date of birth
- Email-address & telephone number correction verification
4) The customer is prompted to input their bank details
- At this stage, the system must charge their bank account with £9 to verify that their bank details are correct.
- Any payment processor: PayPal/NoCHEX/SagePay etc. can be used to charge the £9 fee
(I as the administrator must be able to increase and decrease this fee as I please)
5) All the customers personal & bank details should be emailed to our company applications email address.
6) The customers details are also sent to a loan company via email. (details will be provided)
7) The customer is then shown a page which says 'Please call this number 0843.... to see your application status."
Please make the application form easy to use.
NEED A VERY CHEAP PRICE...
Baiscally, I am the IT features manager for Trust Loans, a large multi-million pound loan brokerage firm.
www . trustloans . co . uk
They currently have an out-dated application form process therefore they have appointed me to create a new application system which works online.
I am employing you to create the application form system which I have described below:
>> The website is on the main domain, but the application form will be installed on the sub-domain APPLICATIONS (i.e. http:// applications . trustloans . co . uk/).
Basically, when a customer clicks on the 'apply now' button on TrustLoans's website, the button/hyperlink will:
First, the customers will see a page (in the new window) which says: "Welcome to our application form. This application will take no-longer than 15 minutes to complete and the results of the application will be emailed to you immediately.".
Then when the customer press the 'Next' button, the customer will be made to accept our terms and conditions: " Please tick the box to agree to comply with our terms, conditions and policies.".
Then when the customer press the 'Next' button, the customer will be prompted to input all their personal details into an online form (which will be emailed to: applications2 @ trustloans . co . uk): FORENAME, MIDDLE-NAME, SURNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH, HOME ADDRESS: AUTO-SEARCH USING THEIR POST-CODE, PROPERTY TYPE: (RENTED, OWNED, LIVE WITH PARENTS/FAMILY), EMPLOYER, TIME WITH EMPLOYER, EARNINGS/PAY: Â£, MONTHLY/WEEKLY PAY DATE, BANK NAME, TIME WITH BANK, BANK ADDRESS, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, BANK SORT CODE, DRIVERS LICENCE NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER etc.
Then when the customer press the 'Next' button, the customer will be prompted to input their bank account (credit/debit card details), this should charge their card with Â£[url removed, login to view] (I should be able to change this amount whenever the company requires).
Once the Â£9 payment has been taken, the customer should see a page which says: "You application has been received and our applications team will be in touch via email. Please keep a lookout for emails in your Junk folder. If you do not receive an email, you can contact our applications team during working hours on 0843... or 0800. Thank You."
The entire application form should look very modern with Trust Loan's logo implemented on every page.
The application form should have an easy GUI and be able to handle over 10,000 applications per hour.
LOOKING FOR NEW DESIGN
12 freelancers are bidding on average £433 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.