I need an expert WordPress developer who has experience with custom coding to resolve the following small issues with our website:
1. I'd like to fix a link display issue (better business bureau) on the front end of the website.
2. When searching for a company by state or zip code, the result page shows a distorted listing.
3. On the “ user and company registration page” a form titled” claim this listing” appears on this page. This form needs to be removed from this page.
4. When logged in as a moving company, and I select the user and company registration page, the wrong page appears.
5. I want to add 2 PSD’s to the website which need to be formatted and coded with pagination.
6. I'd like to make an adjustment on the footer of the website.
7. On the pages of the website footer, I’d like to remove the blue filler on the bottom of the page. There is a certain blue filament that appears on the bottom of each page when viewing the site on different browsers.
8. On the company registration page, please remove the error message displays. I'll explain what adjustments
needed to be made on the registration page. This is also includes making an adjustment to any input fields requesting phone numbers
9. I'd like to fix the message that appears for when companies complete the registration process on the website.
10. I want to fix an issue regarding basic member privileges. Currently our website allows companies to have their website link displayed even though they are only basic members. This feature needs to be fixed so that only paying members have their website displayed.