We are in need of a Job Application System developed in PHP/mySQL & AJAX. It will have two main
1. A public side where visitors can apply to available job titles via different application forms. (not a job board! jobs avaialble will not be listed as part of this system)
2. An admin side where HR can log in and do the following:
- Create new forms (different forms may have different sets of questions)
- Assign job titles to a specific form
- Browse and print applicant submissions
- Specific features listed below
There is currently a system in place that does many of these features, but it is dated and has had so many modifications made to it that it REALLY needs to be re-build from the ground up. Also, it currently requires new forms to be hard coded - the admin section only allows viewing and sorting of the applications submitted.
The interface must remain somewhat the same (colors, menu placement, etc) to avoid to much shock to the end users. I will provide access to this upon request.
If at all possible, I would like this to be completed within 30 days.
- Able to create multiple forms online (simmilar to MachForm found at [url removed, login to view]) We have a license to MachForm. We were considering simply building on the MachForm as a base - you may do this as well. We have permission from the author to do so
- Be able to add new forms as necessary
- Be able to edit forms and form fields
- Be able to add new job titles and assign which form will be used when applying for the job
- There will be 'private' info that only HR can see submitted in these forms (SSN, Criminal Record, etc). There needs to be a 'temporary access' password that can be emailed to a 3rd party that will grant access to the applicants for a single job title, but hide this private info (basically when the form is created the form field must have a 'private' options). This 'temporary access password' should expire in 1 week (can be done with cron)
- Be able to assign the jobs being applied for via the querystring for the form (ex. job=manager)
- Be able to apply to one or many job titles with one form
- Be able to customize the appearance of the forms separately via CSS
- Be able to assign different CSS to the same form (for example 2 forms with the same form fields may have different appearances)
- Notify via email when a application has been submitted with minimal info (name, date, job, etc)
- In admin, submissions would be organized by form, then job title
- # of applications in system for a job title listed ex. manager(34)
- Actual applications would be listed by columns and each column would be sortable (name, email, job title, etc)
- Must be able to export the individual applicant info listed to csv as well as the entire list of applicants for a job to csv
- Must have a 'mass delete' function to delete all applicants for a job title - or delete a single application
- Automatically generate pdf and/or neatly print the applications. Currently we are using dompdf to do this ([url removed, login to view])
- Must have an option to print the applications with or without the private info
- Will be hosted on our server behind SSL
- Admin login must be secure
Winning bidder will have to provide a prototype (visual flow) to the application before coding the backend. To include this in the bid would be greatly appreciated - I can provide examples to go from (based on current system) upon request.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $2399 for this job
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at [url removed, login to view] I will be glad to help you. Thanx!