We already have a useable ZenCart website that we want to keep. It is working well.
We need someone to implement a personalised card editor that will allow our users to upload and edit photos, and edit text. Functionality will be similar to vistaprint, tinyprints and minted (for examples)
The completed card design can be saved to a users account so that they can login and continue editing the card. When they finish designing and approve the design, it will be saved to an "orders" folder as a PDF file so that we can print it. The file will not be flattened (we can still edit the photos included/uploaded and the text typed in by the customer).
Part of the editor/layout has already been created. We need someone to make programming changes and finish the task.
We are willing to pay top dollar to a team who can work quickly. THIS IS AN URGENT TASK THAT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED QUICKLY. Please only quote if you are 100% sure you can undertake the following changes and do them QUICKLY:
Current editor -[url removed, login to view]
Changes/Fixes to be made:
1. Internet Explorer - the text boxes and photos are not draggable/movable. This works fine in Firefox,Safari etc
2. The text editing area should only show up when the text is selected and be positioned just above the text box being edited. Please see screenshot1 of how this should look. (please also notice the small arrow added)
3. The same thing should happen with the image editing area. It should float just above the image being edited.
4. Image boxes should sit behind the template image so that the photo only shows through the transparent [url removed, login to view] example see [url removed, login to view]
4. When a user chooses a colour option, currently the template image changes (which is correct) but the text should also change colour. This function will need to be added to the administration side of the editor so that we can select the colour of the text for each colour option.
5. Text boxes are only single lines. They should allow for paragraphs and line returns (enters)
6. Altering text should be immediate and not require the pressing of "update"
There will also be extra work for the succesful candidate with some changes to the administration side and PDF functionality etc
Look forward to working with you.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $2058 for this job
As we are expert of this kind of applications, we can provide you best service for this project with best price. So let me know for how can we go ahead.
DEAR SIR PLEASE GIVE ME CHANCE TO SERVE YOU BEST FOR THIS PROJECT. I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH MY SERVICE AND MY WORK HOPE TO SEE YOUR REPLY FOR ME IN POSITIVE WAY THANKS HASNAIN REHMANI