For a Dutch website I want to have an online graph/charting tool/generator. It needs to be done in a Web 2.0 Approach so with no page reloads, preferably all the editing/previewing of the graph in one 1 page with ajax. The website only consists of this tool.
You need to do the complete project:
- graphic design website (url: [url removed, login to view] Dutch for graphtool)
- Flash if needed for showing/generating the graphs is an option, server side generation of the graphs is also allowed.
I want the all same functionalities as [url removed, login to view] It does not have to be an exact clone, I rather have some creative thinking about the concept being done as well and I am open for improvements as well. It is in fact like some online clone of the excel graph functionality. Another example of an online chart generator is [url removed, login to view] (but is not as userfriendly as [url removed, login to view]).
- some more graphtypes: radarplot and scatter diagram (comparable to the excel graph functionality)
- I explicitly want the concept of sharing graphs being added so you can share it with other people and access it later on.
- Registering of users and saving of your own graphs. Registering is optional for a user, but otherwise his graph is deleted after a some days (cronjob!)
- instant preview of the graph if possible
- Import/export CSV from excel (seperate pricequote for this, because it is on option I am not yet sure of)
Some other constraints:
- Website design and prototype needs to be approved first.
- space for google banners: normal and skyscraper
- XHTML 1.0 valid
- Some other pages for the site: contact, about, links, help
- No use of template engine
- No OO PHP, just plain functional PHP
- use of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] as includes for easy creation of new pages.
- for ajax use prototype library: [url removed, login to view]