I need a watered down version of this product: [url removed, login to view]
I need a program that will have:
1. Video player (client will provide green screen and video content) we just need the player. See player in attached link.
2. Allow viewer to see a "timed" powerpoint presentation. The powerpoint should be programmed to be timed with the video player. When the video is paused, the powerpoint presentation must pause as well. When the video is resumed, the powerpoint video is resumed as well in the same location as the video. Viewers will create powerpoint presentation using PowerPoint2010
3. There should be an active transcript at the bottom of the screen. It should be a voice to text or some other capabilities that captures the words coming from the presenters mouth to be viewed on the screen. This functionality should have an enable or disable.
4. When video is edited using Camtasia or Sony Vegas, it allows the user to create a table of contents. This table of contents should be visible to the viewer. See sample.
5. There should be an Overview section or a Objectives sections (see sample)
6. Viewer should be able to fill out a form, poll, or pay for the services being shown in the video.
7. The right section should have a feed area that allows for a person to reference or call up a live website. So even if the person is viewing the video clip today or tomorrow or any day, then the right side should be able to show live web content when referenced in the video clip. (this is not a must have) so price with or without this feature.
8. The product should be ecommerce enabled so that the powerpoint presentation includes a form to purchase or a live active link to the presenters payment area.
9. This should be a software player that plays on website so it should have embed code features so that our users can copy and paste the embed code to put on their websites or in emails.
10. This software can come with features that are easy plug and play or it can be a completely written out script that has certain content areas that need us to put in specific codes like "code for video" in top left, and "powerpoint presentation" on the right.
11. We will need technical and user manual (except it does not have to be written in true technical form, we prefer bullet points on functionality and use)