Description of the job I have. I basically have a simple joomla website where publisher/developers can give us their mobile advertising inventory (mobile apps/mobile sites). To do that, they need to include a code-snippet/api. The OpenX implementation must automatically create this code-snipped/api which publishers/developers can integrate in their mobile site or apps.
So, to summarize I need:
1) An OpenX based setup with mobile extension with the following
2) formats: a) Fullscreen 720x1280, 768x1024, 640x960, 540x960, 480x854, 480x800, b) Banner 720x160, 768x150, 640x100, 540x100, 480x100, 320x50, flexible format which allows
3) to upload all required formats individually or just upload one of the above an then create the others by scaling
4) Then the system does automatically provide code-snippets/api to publishers/developers
3) Further, the OpenX based setup allows us to view all "active" code-snippets/api (means that the code-snippet/api) has been called within the last 30 days.
My question to you is:
a) do you have experience with implementing OpenX?
b) how much time/cost do you roughly estimate?
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.