I have a new project for the right candidate, a client of mine started working with Onapp which I understand is a cloud computing control panel. OnApp has an available API as well as ready-set modules for certain billing software.
Here is my clients idea. He would like to use his credit card processor which is [url removed, login to view], as well his OnApp control panel and create a custom order form for three of his plans. This should be as secure as it can be, something on a backend that runs and creates the account through OnAPP Api when payment is made by the person that signs up.
Here is a recap of what is needed and its functions;
1. A Simple Order Form With Three Boxes and Three Order Buttons. When Clicked on Any Order Button, a Form opens up using jQuery which will gather the customer name, address, zip, country, etc...
2. Customer after filling out the form should have ability to select to pay by credit card or paypal.
3. When selected credit card, more collecting data would show such as name on credit card, credit card #, CVV, etc.. when filled out and the form is clicked on send order it would go through [url removed, login to view] verification and charge the card.
4. If selected Paypal, it would take them to paypal for payment processing.
5. If payment is made by either Paypal or [url removed, login to view] and verified, a script should be ran to create an account through OnApp. ( will speak with the right candidate on this better when selected)
6. When the account is created, it should popup and display the clients new URL and temporary IP address. It should also send the entire form information (customer name, billing, payment, etc..) to an email address.
ALL OF THE SETTINGS: Settings should be very easy to update or change, like changing the IP of a server, or OnApp API or Username/Password for OnAPP, or Paypal email address or the address the data from the form get sent. This should all be simple to make changes to for my client to do them if he needed to change things.
That's pretty much it. So, its like a Hostbill App or WHMCS made darn very simple. No need to control or have a backend.
That said, please provide some proof you know what you are doing, examples of previous forms, order form, functionalities, ajax stuff. Show me the good stuff for examples to be considered. If you have an account somewhere else or you did freelancing somewhere else let me know about it and provide me with a link to review.
BUDGET: $75 - $100 (the lower the better, I'm making $0 from this client as I owed him a favor, so be reasonable)
DELIVERY: Next Week, the sooner the better.
AVAILABLE: Must be available to speak at any time
UPDATES: must provide me with updates, visually, every few hours.
If understood and read the entire project description above please type what the number following number seven is? to tell me you read the project description.