I need multiple changes made to my highly-customized OsCommerce store.
The store URL is www.glass#$of#$venice#$.com (just remove the #$).
The attached document has all the details of the project as well as the terms.
Here are the terms (also stipulated in the attached document):
1. General considerations
• I am a programmer in the past (I know both server and client side and databases very well) and will review every piece of code you write. Do not create dirty patches; I will not pay for it. Do it right. If I just needed to install a couple of MODs and fix cosmetics, I would have done it myself. I need you to test everything you do inside-out. And when you are sure you tested everything and it works fine, TEST AGAIN! If you go by test scripts – kudos to you. At least 80% of your work should be testing and 20% - coding.
• I will not pay a penny and will not deposit a penny until the project in completed and migrated in full. No escrows. I am not trying to rip you off, just protecting my interests and ensuring the quality of work. I need a stable responsible IT partner for long-term relationship. If you are not committed to quality work and professional communications, please do not bid on this project. If you like to have a formal SOW and a contract – more than welcome! If you are US-based, I can pay you via 1099 if you so wish. Your call.
• You will create a copy of the Production database, and call it glassofv_oscDEV. This AND ONLY THIS is the database where you develop.
• You will create a folder /DEV under root, change htaccess and configs, and point it to the DEV database.
• This will create the development environment. This is where you will develop and test your code. You will never touch the code or database in Production unless I test and approve the change to be migrated. Only after my approval, you will migrate the change(s) to Production.
• Every change you make, you will put two comments, one before and one after, like this “// Change by <YOUR NAME> on <DATE>, and what it does/which MOD it is for”
• I will put this file on Google Docs and we will share it. For every byte of code you change, you will update this document with the line numbers where you made the changes for each file you touched. For example: /[url removed, login to view]: 10, 202-213, 500-550
• No bid is accepted unless you state in your reply “I have read and agree with all items under “General considerations” section in the Project Description document attached to this project.
DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH ALL POINTS AND CLEARLY UNDERSTAND TERMS AND SCOPE.
I will need you to do some other minor touch-ups and fix little things here and there in addition to this.
If you do a good job, I will have a ton of work for you in the future.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $478 for this job
Dear Buyer, Clear with requirements. Would be easily done. Online daily at MSN, Yahoo, Skype etc. Ready to start with this as soon as desired. Kindly check PMB for details. Best Regards, BDM ZeeSol.